10th Mar, 2009
- Add To
This is the earliest home computer incarnation of Horn Abbot International Ltd's classic board game, Trivial Pursuit. The game involves answering questions on one of six subject categories to gain moves, and answering questions on special squares to gain one of the six 'Wedges' you need to gain the right to take on the final winning question. Questions are aimed at British players - many entertainment questions are based on Br... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- The Jackbox Party Pack 3
- HQ Trivia
- Drawful 2
- Fortune Street: Dragon Quest and Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary
- Catan Universe
- UNO & Friends
- Hasbro Family Game Night
- Planet Nomads
- Trivial Pursuit: Millennium Edition
- Handy Caps
- Adventures in Odyssey! Answer That!
- Asahi Shimbun Rensai Katou Hifumi Kudan Shogi Shingiryuu
- Brainstorm: The Game Show
- Umesawa Yukari no Igo Seminar