20 Games Like Tunnel Tail(TBA)
LEGRAND LEGACY - TALE OF THE FATEBOUNDS
LEGRAND LEGACY is a spiritual successor to some all-time favorite JRPGs with a fresh take on the classic turn-based combat. Explore a beautifully hand-drawn world riddled with fantastical creatures, devastating wars, and intriguing stories of personal redemption. Play our demo and discover why Legrand Legacy is the "Most Promising Game" of the year!
Mugna Feud, the great war between the Kingdoms of Fandor and Altea, puts Legrand in a chaotic state. You play as Finn, a young slave who wakes up without any memory of his past, yet soon discovers that he possesses mysterious powers beyond his control. Embark on an epic adventure in this sprawling fantasy universe and fight alongside the Fatebounds to bring peace back to Legrand and prevent the Second Coming! But be careful who you trust, everyone has a secret to hide…
Legrand Legacy will be released for Windows on Steam and DRM-free in September 2017
- A fully immersive experience with stunning FMV, fully rendered 3D cinematic, and epic original soundtrack
- 3D models and original assets come together with gorgeously stylized hand-drawn 2D backgrounds
- Action packed turn-based combat and tactical warfare scenarios that will test your wits and keep you on your toes
- Recruit NPCs to rebuild your castle, play mini games, or go on rewarding side quests
- Collect loot from slain enemies and craft items or sell them for money
- Configure items and grimoire that characters can wield in combat, set combat formation, or review journal to track quests
86 / 10074.3
Children of Morta is a narrative driven hack and slash roguelike. Take on the role of a member of the Bergson family, the Guardians of Mount Morta, as you fight desperately against the Corruption. Experience not only what it means to be a hero, but to be part of a family that bears the weight of the mountain together.
Lantern Forge is a sandbox survival game with building, crafting, and RPG elements.
Mine and forage for resources to build a home, plant crops, and craft weapons and armor. Then venture out to explore the wilderness, find hidden dungeons and temples, fight unique monsters, and collect the treasures they guard.
50 / 10012.5
Experience a unique adventure featuring endless customization options as you build the ultimate six-member battle party to traverse through the dangerous lands of Eldar.
• Customizable characters give each player a unique experience – select from five races (human, dwarf, halfling, elf, machine) and eight different job classes (Fighter, Mage, Priest, Thief, Knight, Samurai, Ninja, Anchor).
• Enjoy the vast selection of weapons, armor and accessories, and charge into battle against over 100 different types of monsters such as dragons, giants, vampires, and ghosts.
• Switch between controlling any of the six party members on the fly during intense real-time battles.
• Highly detailed indoor and outdoor environments such as forests, dungeons, tunnels, castles, and an old ninja village
• Network Play - Team up with another player via local ad hoc connection for exclusive co-op missions, or wager gold and items in winner take all 2-player versus combat.
Heroes of Annihilated Empires - is a fantasy-based trilogy game in the genre of RTS vs RPG for PC. A new proprietary 3D-engine is used to power the game. Episode one is set on Atlans island, the historical homeland of elves. The world of the game is living and huge, full of magic, mythical creatures, heroes and powerful forces involved in a large-scale conflict dating back to the past. The gameplay enables the player, controlling one of the heroes, as to lead thousands-strong armies into battle, so as combat with the hero alone, making use of the entire arsenal of possibilities and powerful magical spells. The possibility to upgrade your hero, improve his abilities, find artifacts and get random quests serves to hugely diversify the gameplay.
80 / 10014.0
Therian Saga is a MMORPG that tries to stand out of the crowd by offering a compelling storytelling surrounded by a massive mathematical set of rules that define the world your hero will evolve in. It could be said that it borrows elements from old-time MUD games, strategy games and even tabletops RPG.
Cookies vs. Claus is an action-packed battle game. With a range of characters to choose from, you can battle as your favorite cookie or take on a squad as a holiday character. Through both single and multiplayer, experience a unique asymmetric shooter that combines elements of FPS and battle arena games. THIS IS COOKIES VS. CLAUS!
85 / 100134.25
A role-playing game from akadashi no misoshiru.
Dive into the world of Might & Magic: Elemental Guardians , a strategic and ultra dynamic RPG inspired by Might & Magic's medieval fantasy universe .
Ride through enchanted lands, collect fantastic wild creatures that master the magic of the elements and invoke a team of powerful warriors whose evolution will lead you to victory.
For The King is a turn based roguelike, RPG that can be played solo or cooperatively online and features strategic adventuring, turn based combat, and persistent choices. Players must survive cunning enemies and creatures, wicked weather and brutal traps in their quest to solve the mysterious death of the king and bring order to the land.
60 / 10073.0
Iesabels' Internet connectivity is experiencing temporary problems. Due to the complexity of the issues, repairing it is time consuming and not easy. We are working to fix the issue but for the time being you may not be able to play in the co-op mode. We anticipate to fix the issue within 2 months. Single Player mode works flawlessly.
20 / 10001.0
The Japanese game got a patch on April 11, 2016 which added an English option in-game instead of it being released internationally. This means the game must be downloaded/installed and started in Japanese before switching to English.
Granblue Fantasy is a Japanese role-playing video game. The game plays as a traditional Japanese role-playing video game with turn-based battles. The game also contains summons and a class system that alters the main character's move-set and growth. Characters gain levels and abilities by accruing experience; summons and weapons equipped also confer characters with bonuses on attack power and HP. The characters themselves are gained either via quests (the main story quests or special event quests) or by using in-game currency to receive random crystal fragments, which may contain special weapons that add specific characters to the party. Characters, summons, and weapons are ranked (from best to worst) as SSR, SR, R, or N; each is also of type wind, water, fire, earth, light, or darkness. Voice actors provide voices for all of the characters in battle, and for much of the main and event storylines.