Turrican is a 1990 video game programmed and designed by Manfred Trenz. It was first developed for the Commodore 64 by Rainbow Arts, but was ported to other systems later. In addition to concept design and character creation, Trenz personally programmed Turrican on the Commodore 64. A sequel, Turrican II, followed 1991 for the Commodore 64 and other platforms.
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why not create one?
- Titanfall 2
- Gears of War 4
- Duke Nukem 3D
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
- Quake III Arena
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered
- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2
- Ratchet & Clank
- Unreal Tournament 2004
- Mass Effect
- Super Mario World
- Mega Man X
- Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
- Unreal Tournament: Game of the Year Edition
- Earthworm Jim 2