Turrican is a 1990 video game programmed and designed by Manfred Trenz. It was first developed for the Commodore 64 by Rainbow Arts, but was ported to other systems later. In addition to concept design and character creation, Trenz personally programmed Turrican on the Commodore 64. A sequel, Turrican II, followed 1991 for the Commodore 64 and other platforms.
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care toadd one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
- Super Mario World
- Commander Keen - Invasion of the Vorticons: Marooned on Mars
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered
- Gears of War 4
- Ratchet & Clank
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
- Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade
- Quake III Arena
- Killzone 2
- Super Mario 3D World
- Super Mario Bros. 3
- Titanfall 2
- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3
- Super Mario Advance: Super Mario Bros. 2
- Far Cry
- Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2
- Super Mario Galaxy