24th Sep, 1997
Genre: Role-playing (RPG)
Ultima Online is the product of Richard Garriott's idea for a fantasy game involving several thousand people who can all play in a shared fantasy world. It is responsible for grandfathering the genre of the MMO, and showing the industry that MMO's were the next era of gaming.
No lists available, why not create one?
Create new list
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition
- Riders of Icarus
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- Back From Hell
- Mount & Blade: Warband
- Blossom & Decay
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- Dragon Age: Inquisition
- Earthlock: Festival of Magic
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- Gothic II
- State of Decay 2
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
There are currently no topics in this forum.