Umineko: When They Cry
17th Aug, 2007
- Add To
Umineko: When They Cry is a Japanese murder mystery visual novel. The story focuses on a group of eighteen people on a secluded island for a period of two days, and the mysterious murders that befall most of the people. The goal of the game is to discern whether the murderer is human or of some other supernatural source. The original releases contain no voice acting for the characters. While during gameplay, the Tips Mode can ... Read More
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Based on 5
Based on 1
How would you rate this game?
- Heavy Rain
- Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders
- Beyond: Two Souls
- Little Busters!
- Tomoyo After: It's a Wonderful Life
- Fate/stay night
- Get Even
- Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars
- Little Nightmares
- Alan Wake
- Life is Strange: Before the Storm
- Silent Hill 2
- Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o: Atelier no Koibito-tachi
- What Remains of Edith Finch
- Zero Escape: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors