Umineko: When They Cry
17th Aug, 2007
Umineko: When They Cry is a Japanese murder mystery visual novel. The story focuses on a group of eighteen people on a secluded island for a period of two days, and the mysterious murders that befall most of the people. The goal of the game is to discern whether the murderer is human or of some other supernatural source. The original releases contain no voice acting for the characters. While during gameplay, the Tips Mode can ... Read More
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Based on 1
How would you rate this game?
- Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter
- Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair
- Heavy Rain
- The Raven - Legacy of a Master Thief
- Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders
- The Walking Dead: The Telltale Series - A New Frontier
- Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies
- Everlasting Summer
- Beyond: Two Souls
- Silence: The Whispered World 2
- Yahari Game demo Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru.
- Kentucky Route Zero
- Shadow of the Colossus
- Kagami-kai no Shirayuki
- The Vanishing of Ethan Carter