Undertale is a good game (A solid 8), but not a GREAT game. I really thought about uninstalling it a lot of times when i was playing, but i wanted to make this review.
- -Revolutionary gameplay system, where you don't need to fight monsters to win.
- -A lot of moments that break the forth barrier (Specially the final battle, that was trully genious of Toby Fox)
- -A great sountrack, with a lot of varieties and no musics with loops.
- -Irritating characters (Except for Toriel and Flowey), specially because everybody looks like they loved them. But they are too irritating, and not funny or charismatic.
- -Too much dialogues (Specially from characters. OKAY, I UNDERSTOOD the joke or steriotype of the character the first time you showed it)
- -Bad history (It's decent. But when you bring a lot of expectation to it, because of the fanbase, it becomes worse than it is).