14th Nov, 1984
- Add To
Platforms: Nintendo Entertainment System (NES)
Urban Champion (アーバンチャンピオン) is a 2-player fighting game produced by Nintendo in 1984. It was inspired by the 1984 Game & Watch title, Boxing (also known as Punch-Out!!). It is also Nintendo's first 2D fighting game, followed by the 1993 Joy Mech Fight, released exclusively in Japan for the same platform.
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Injustice 2
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3
- Dragon Ball Z: Tenkaichi Tag Team
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3
- Tekken 7
- Battle Raper II
- Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite
- Kung Fu Chaos
- The King of Fighters XIV
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution
- Mortal Kombat: Tournament Edition
- Saint Seiya: Soldiers' Soul
- Soulcalibur II HD Online
- Kung Fu Panda: Showdown of Legendary Legends
- Wu-Tang: Shaolin Style
- The King of Fighters 2000
- Star Gladiator Episode I: Final Crusade
- Small Soldiers: Globotech Design Lab
- Capital Punishment