- Add To
Genre: Visual Novel
Much of the gameplay requires little interaction from the player as the majority of the time is spent reading the text that appears on the game's screen. The text being displayed represents the thoughts of the characters or the dialogue between them. The player is occasionally presented with choices to determine the direction of the game. Depending on what is chosen, the plot may progress in a specific direction. The PC versio... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why not create one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Seduce Me the Otome
- World End Syndrome
- Dies irae: Pantheon
- Onna no Ko to Misshitsu ni Itara **shichau Kamoshirenai
- Futagoza No Paradox
- To Be With You
- EDDA Café
- Bard Harder!
- Pet Cats, Save the World
- Ken Ga Kimi for S
- Owaru Sekai to Birthday
- Kujiragami no Tearstilla
- Himehibi: Another Princess Days ~White or Black~
- Beniiro Tenjyo Ayakashi Kitan Futaai
- Koi Suru Otome to Shugo no Tate: Bara no Seibo
- Memories Off: Innocent Fille - Noelle Fullbloom
- Abyss Of The Sacrifice
- Grisaia no Kajitsu Side Episode