W.L.O. Sekai Renai Kikō
26th Mar, 2009
- Add To
Much of the gameplay requires little interaction from the player as the majority of the time is spent reading the text that appears on the game's screen. The text being displayed represents the thoughts of the characters or the dialogue between them. The player is occasionally presented with choices to determine the direction of the game. Depending on what is chosen, the plot may progress in a specific direction. The PC versio... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Psychedelica of the Ashen Hawk
- Akiba Girls
- Collar x Malice: Unlimited
- Phantom of Inferno
- No Fate! Only the Power of Will
- Custom Maid 3D 2
- Tomoyo After: It's a Wonderful Life
- Fate/stay night
- Natsuiro Kokoro Log
- Attack on Titan: Escape from Certain Death
- Seven Days
- Muv-Luv Photonflowers*
- Muv-Luv Photonmelodies♮
- Aiyoku no Eustia: Angel's Blessing
- 428: Fūsa Sareta Shibuya de
- Genso Suikogaiden Volume 2: Duel at the Crystal Valley
- Genso Suikogaiden Volume 1: Swordsman of Harmonia
- Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o: Atelier no Koibito-tachi
- KonoSuba: God's Blessing on this Wonderful World! Judgment of this Greedy Game!