W.L.O. Sekai Renai Kikō
26th Mar, 2009
Much of the gameplay requires little interaction from the player as the majority of the time is spent reading the text that appears on the game's screen. The text being displayed represents the thoughts of the characters or the dialogue between them. The player is occasionally presented with choices to determine the direction of the game. Depending on what is chosen, the plot may progress in a specific direction. The PC versio... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care toadd one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Kagami-kai no Shirayuki
- Lucy -The Eternity She Wished For-
- My Girlfriend is the President
- Phantom of Inferno
- No Fate! Only the Power of Will
- Yahari Game demo Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru.
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations
- Custom Maid 3D 2
- Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o: Anata ni Chikau Ai
- Seven Days
- Chase: Cold Case Investigations ~Distant Memories~
- Psycho-Pass: Mandatory Happiness
- Never 7: The End of Infinity
- Suran Digit
- Muv-Luv Photonflowers*
- Muv-Luv Photonmelodies♮
- XBlaze: Lost Memories