20 Games Like Waialae Country Club: True Golf Classics()
Get in the ring with the WWE's top superstars in WWE Survivor Series for the Game Boy Advance. Fight up through the ranks and challenge for the belts to become the champion in the all-new single-player mode. Turn the tables on the battle with the new reversal system and momentum shifts. WWE superstars feature their true-to-life attributes in strength, speed and submission skills -- the only difference between you and the champion is a three count. WWE Survivor Series features all-new gameplay mechanics including submission, reversal and momentum systems as players battle for the belts and defend the title in the new single-player mode or link up with friends to battle in eight match types, including Cage, Tag Team, Fatal 4 Way and more.
Players take on the challenge of one of the most beautiful and notorious golf courses in the world: Pebble Beach. These eighteen-holes demand accuracy, finesse, and even at times brute strength. The famous beach-side course is littered with sand-bunkers as well as sweeping fairways and cliff-side greens.
Game play takes a classic approach - players control a selected golfer from a third-person perspective. Swing-control is displayed as a power and accuracy meter with which players must start and stop accordingly. Again, the classic-style putting system, complete with a topographic grid, lets the player know of the slope and elevation of the three-dimensional putting surface.
As there are no other courses to play, this game is a tribute and testament to the challenging course-design of Pebble Beach Golf Links.
As the giant beasts march toward death, the last hope is a scavenger named Rex—and Pyra, a living weapon known as a Blade. Can you find the fabled paradise she calls home? Command a group of Blades and lead them to countless strategic victories before the world ends.
Each Titan hosts its own distinct cultures, wildlife, and diverse regions to explore. Search the vast open areas and labyrinthine corridors for treasure, secret paths, and creatures to battle and index.
During these escapades you'll get to know a large cast of eclectic characters, including the weaponized life forms known as Blades. Gather these allies, bond with them to increase their power, and utilize their special ARTS to devastate enemies. But to save the world of Alrest, you must first demystify its cloudy past.
A new story in the Xenoblade Chronicles series
The next adventure is on the Nintendo Switch console—set on the backs of colossal, living Titans.
Discover each Titan’s diverse regions, culture, wildlife, equipment, and hidden secrets.
Find, bond with, and command weaponized life forms known as Blades to earn abilities and enhance them.
Uncover the history of Alrest and the mystery of its endless ocean of clouds.
Customized fitness and nutrition game in one
Customized fitness and nutrition game in one: personalized workout with over 80 exercises per trainer and 130 healthy recipes based on your goals and needs. Pick from different trainers, environments, challenges and goals, and your personal trainer will coach you to get in shape and lose weight.
• Motivational workout partners: Choose between 4 personal trainers (2 men and 2 women) who are based on real fitness coaches vs. in-game characters.
• Customized workout regimen: Over 80 exercises per trainer with primary and secondary goals for both men and women: 25 for each, such as weight loss, get fit for holidays, lower cholesterol, new year/new start, six packs for summer.
• Personalized healthy meals: Over 130 recipes built around your specific needs (ingredient likes and dislikes) that will fit within your workout plan. Weekly menu and shopping list included.
• Charting progress: See your success tracked and displayed graphically over time.
• Variety of settings: Choose between four different workout environments (beach, gym, forest and mountain) & variety of challenges (dance, army, boxing, cardio, football).