War of the Human Tanks
16th Aug, 2008
Platforms: PC (Microsoft Windows)
War of the Human Tanks is a story driven strategy game with a gameplay reminiscent of Battleship and Chess, featuring a story of war, loyalty, sacrifice and human shaped tanks. This story takes place in a land vaguely reminiscent of modern-day Japan. In the twenty years since the first Human Tank was developed, the war raging between the Empire of Japon and the Kingdom of Japon has turned into a proxy war fought between Human... Read More
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Fae Tactics
- Hello, Neighbour!
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege
- War of the Human Tanks - Limited Operations
- Advance Wars
- Pit People
- Eiyuu Senki - The World Conquest
- War of the Human Tanks - ALTeR
- Divinity: Original Sin 2
- DOTA 2
- Human: Fall Flat
- A Life in Silk - The First Cumming
- Might & Magic Heroes VII
- This War of Mine
- Soldiers: Heroes of World War II