20 Games Like We Sing Deutsche Hits()
We Sing Encore (known as We Sing Vol. 2 in Germany) is the 2010 music video game sequel to the original We Sing for the Wii. Developed by Le Cortex, produced by Wired Productions and published by Nordic Games, it is the latest singing game in the series to support 4 players simultaneously each with their own microphone.
Song List Includes:
1. The B-52s - Love Shack (Duet)
2. The Black Eyed Peas - Shut Up (Duet)
3. Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse Of The Heart (Duet)
4. Cheryl Cole - Fight For This Love
5. Coldplay - Yellow
6. Elton John - Tiny Dancer
7. Florence + The Machine - Rabbit Heart (Raise It Up)
8. Girls Aloud - The Promise (Duet)
9. Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive
10. Gwen Stefani feat. Akon - The Sweet Escape
11. Jamiroquai - Virtual Insanity
12. Jimmy Ruffin - What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted
13. Kaiser Chiefs - Ruby
14. Kasabian - Fire
15. Katrina & The Waves - Walking On Sunshine
16. Lady Gaga feat. Colby O'Donis - Just Dance
17. The Lighting Seeds - Three Lions
18. Lilly Allen - Smile
19. Lou Bega - Mambo No. 5
20. Lynyrd Skynyrd - Sweet Home Alabama
21. MIka - Grace Kelly
22. N-Dubz - I Need You
23. Natasha Bedingfield - Unwritten
24, Pixie Lott - Mama Do (Uh Oh, Uh Oh)
25. Plain White T's - Hey There Delilah
26. The Proclaimers - I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) (Duet)
27. Right Said Fred - I'm Too Sexy
28. Rihanna - Umbrella
29. Robyn feat. Kleerup - With Every Heartbeat
30. S Club 7 - Don't Stop Movin' (Duet)
31. The Saturdays - Up (Duet)
32. Simply Red - Holding Back The Years
33. Soft Cell - Tainted Love
34. Spandau Ballet - Gold
35. Stereophonics - Dakota
36. The Supremes - Baby Love
37. Taio Cruz - Break You Heart
38. The Veronicas - Untouched (Duet)
39. Westlife - Flying Without Wings (Duet)
40. Will Young - Leave Right Now
THE iDOLM@STER CINDERELLA GIRLS Starlight Stage is an upcoming spin-off free-to-play rhythm game released for mobile devices based on THE iDOLM@STER CINDERELLA GIRLS. The game revolves around tapping icons of the idols in the rhythm of the background song. Different kinds of notes will be brought in to show how each icon must be tapped; these include simply tapping the icon, tapping and holding down the icon, and tapping two icons simultaneously.
Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch Pichitto Live Start! is a licensed game developed by Konami and published for the Game Boy Advance platform. It takes inspiration from the Dance Dance Revolution series, using music and characters from the anime of the same name. It includes all the songs from the first Mermaid Melody GBA game and adds more from the second half of the TV series.
Malody is a cross platform music game simulator, which include IIDX/DDR/Jubeat/Taiko modes. It contains many features that were not in the original games, but enrich the playing experience. Also it has an ingame editor, to let players create and share their own charts.
Melody Jams is the awesome new way to become a rock star! Mix and match your favorite characters in fun combinations to create your own songs, then jump in and play along! Join your Melody Jam band on the road to meet new friends, play new instruments, and experience the fun of making music with others. What are you waiting for, get out there and jam!
Stay posted as we extend the Melody Jams tour by creating new jams,discovering new instruments, and making new friends!
- Exciting animations
- You choose the sounds you want!
- Mix different melodies around to create your own music.
- Play along with fun and exciting instruments.
- Each monster has multiple sounds and animations. Drag around to discover them all!
- Start in “The Garage”, then explore "The Big Show" and "Mars Disco".
- No in app purchases and completely ad free!
We have even more Jams on the horizon. Download and start rocking! You and your kids will love it!
Learn more about the band at https://melodyjams.com.
Melody Jams is a project that combines a number of our passions: Music, animation, and interactivity. As a small group of designers, animators, musicians, and developers who spent their childhood creating music with friends, we wanted to re-create that experience for people of all ages. Meeting new people with different aesthetic styles and personalities made for great new experiences, memories, and ever growing friendships.
Melody Jams was conceived, designed, and animated by James Bartley. Arbitrary coded and produced the app. Music was done by Nathan Mckee and Hani Zahra.
For the first time ever Robbie Williams is set to star in his own singing video game.
We Sing Robbie Williams will feature 25 tracks from the chart-topping artist, which will be accompanied by all the original videos making it a true celebration of the British born, multimillion selling pop star.