20 Games Like We Sing Robbie Williams()
We Sing Encore (known as We Sing Vol. 2 in Germany) is the 2010 music video game sequel to the original We Sing for the Wii. Developed by Le Cortex, produced by Wired Productions and published by Nordic Games, it is the latest singing game in the series to support 4 players simultaneously each with their own microphone.
Song List Includes:
1. The B-52s - Love Shack (Duet)
2. The Black Eyed Peas - Shut Up (Duet)
3. Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse Of The Heart (Duet)
4. Cheryl Cole - Fight For This Love
5. Coldplay - Yellow
6. Elton John - Tiny Dancer
7. Florence + The Machine - Rabbit Heart (Raise It Up)
8. Girls Aloud - The Promise (Duet)
9. Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive
10. Gwen Stefani feat. Akon - The Sweet Escape
11. Jamiroquai - Virtual Insanity
12. Jimmy Ruffin - What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted
13. Kaiser Chiefs - Ruby
14. Kasabian - Fire
15. Katrina & The Waves - Walking On Sunshine
16. Lady Gaga feat. Colby O'Donis - Just Dance
17. The Lighting Seeds - Three Lions
18. Lilly Allen - Smile
19. Lou Bega - Mambo No. 5
20. Lynyrd Skynyrd - Sweet Home Alabama
21. MIka - Grace Kelly
22. N-Dubz - I Need You
23. Natasha Bedingfield - Unwritten
24, Pixie Lott - Mama Do (Uh Oh, Uh Oh)
25. Plain White T's - Hey There Delilah
26. The Proclaimers - I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) (Duet)
27. Right Said Fred - I'm Too Sexy
28. Rihanna - Umbrella
29. Robyn feat. Kleerup - With Every Heartbeat
30. S Club 7 - Don't Stop Movin' (Duet)
31. The Saturdays - Up (Duet)
32. Simply Red - Holding Back The Years
33. Soft Cell - Tainted Love
34. Spandau Ballet - Gold
35. Stereophonics - Dakota
36. The Supremes - Baby Love
37. Taio Cruz - Break You Heart
38. The Veronicas - Untouched (Duet)
39. Westlife - Flying Without Wings (Duet)
40. Will Young - Leave Right Now
THE iDOLM@STER CINDERELLA GIRLS Starlight Stage is an upcoming spin-off free-to-play rhythm game released for mobile devices based on THE iDOLM@STER CINDERELLA GIRLS. The game revolves around tapping icons of the idols in the rhythm of the background song. Different kinds of notes will be brought in to show how each icon must be tapped; these include simply tapping the icon, tapping and holding down the icon, and tapping two icons simultaneously.
Malody is a cross platform music game simulator, which include IIDX/DDR/Jubeat/Taiko modes. It contains many features that were not in the original games, but enrich the playing experience. Also it has an ingame editor, to let players create and share their own charts.
Get your microphones at the ready for the arrival of a whole new generation of karaoke gaming with NOW That's What I Call Sing. Get the party started and sing along to the hottest popstars in the world today, featuring tracks from Calvin Harris, Sia, Rita Ora, and 31 other huge artists across 30 hit songs, in the definitive karaoke party experience.
We Sing Pop! a brand new addition to the We Sing range of games for Wii it will feature 40 of the greatest pop tracks around.
We Sing Pop! will be available in Europe and the US on Wii and will feature some of the most well-known pop hits covering four poptastic decades. The look and feel of the game will also replicate a real 'pop' vibe.
The gameplay is similar to the SingStar set of video games. Players are required to sing along with music in order to score points, matching pitch and rhythm. The game has anticheat technology whereby tapping or humming will register on the screen but no points will be awarded. We Sing Down Under also contains the addition of 'Star Notes' that allow the player to score even more points by matching the pitch and rhythm of certain hard to score parts of songs.
30 full licensed songs with music videos where available
Multiplayer modes - Group Battle, We Sing, Versus, Pass the Mic, First to X, Expert, Blind, Marathon.
Real Karaoke mode
Integrates with a USB hub
Due to hardware limitations with the Wii only having two USB ports, a USB hub is shipped with certain retail sku's to add more USB ports. The game uses the standard logitech USB microphone for the Wii.
Complete with a computer generated Randy Jackson, Paula Abdul, and Simon Cowell, with trademark insults, American Idol is a music-based, rhythm-action game that will allow you to create, style, and train a contestant for the competition. Once styled and trained you'll see your contestant progress through the auditions, various heats, and then, hopefully, make it to the grand final. You'll need quick fingers as you match the right combination of buttons to what's displayed on the screen helping your contestant sing a sweet harmony and dance to the rhythm of the song. Get it wrong and your voice fades and goes out of tune as the judges and later the audience grow unsettled.