20 Games Like We Sing Rock!()
We Sing Pop! a brand new addition to the We Sing range of games for Wii it will feature 40 of the greatest pop tracks around.
We Sing Pop! will be available in Europe and the US on Wii and will feature some of the most well-known pop hits covering four poptastic decades. The look and feel of the game will also replicate a real 'pop' vibe.
The gameplay is similar to the SingStar set of video games. Players are required to sing along with music in order to score points, matching pitch and rhythm. The game has anticheat technology whereby tapping or humming will register on the screen but no points will be awarded. We Sing Down Under also contains the addition of 'Star Notes' that allow the player to score even more points by matching the pitch and rhythm of certain hard to score parts of songs.
30 full licensed songs with music videos where available
Multiplayer modes - Group Battle, We Sing, Versus, Pass the Mic, First to X, Expert, Blind, Marathon.
Real Karaoke mode
Integrates with a USB hub
Due to hardware limitations with the Wii only having two USB ports, a USB hub is shipped with certain retail sku's to add more USB ports. The game uses the standard logitech USB microphone for the Wii.
Immerse yourself in an interactive sonic environment where you build, drop, remix, and jam with your friends and top artists. Upload sounds, create songs, crush sets, and express yourself like never before. Electronauts sets the stage for you to DJ, perform, and make music magic in virtual reality.
We Sing Encore (known as We Sing Vol. 2 in Germany) is the 2010 music video game sequel to the original We Sing for the Wii. Developed by Le Cortex, produced by Wired Productions and published by Nordic Games, it is the latest singing game in the series to support 4 players simultaneously each with their own microphone.
Song List Includes:
1. The B-52s - Love Shack (Duet)
2. The Black Eyed Peas - Shut Up (Duet)
3. Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse Of The Heart (Duet)
4. Cheryl Cole - Fight For This Love
5. Coldplay - Yellow
6. Elton John - Tiny Dancer
7. Florence + The Machine - Rabbit Heart (Raise It Up)
8. Girls Aloud - The Promise (Duet)
9. Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive
10. Gwen Stefani feat. Akon - The Sweet Escape
11. Jamiroquai - Virtual Insanity
12. Jimmy Ruffin - What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted
13. Kaiser Chiefs - Ruby
14. Kasabian - Fire
15. Katrina & The Waves - Walking On Sunshine
16. Lady Gaga feat. Colby O'Donis - Just Dance
17. The Lighting Seeds - Three Lions
18. Lilly Allen - Smile
19. Lou Bega - Mambo No. 5
20. Lynyrd Skynyrd - Sweet Home Alabama
21. MIka - Grace Kelly
22. N-Dubz - I Need You
23. Natasha Bedingfield - Unwritten
24, Pixie Lott - Mama Do (Uh Oh, Uh Oh)
25. Plain White T's - Hey There Delilah
26. The Proclaimers - I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) (Duet)
27. Right Said Fred - I'm Too Sexy
28. Rihanna - Umbrella
29. Robyn feat. Kleerup - With Every Heartbeat
30. S Club 7 - Don't Stop Movin' (Duet)
31. The Saturdays - Up (Duet)
32. Simply Red - Holding Back The Years
33. Soft Cell - Tainted Love
34. Spandau Ballet - Gold
35. Stereophonics - Dakota
36. The Supremes - Baby Love
37. Taio Cruz - Break You Heart
38. The Veronicas - Untouched (Duet)
39. Westlife - Flying Without Wings (Duet)
40. Will Young - Leave Right Now
Malody is a cross platform music game simulator, which include IIDX/DDR/Jubeat/Taiko modes. It contains many features that were not in the original games, but enrich the playing experience. Also it has an ingame editor, to let players create and share their own charts.
Originally developed and published as a mobile app, MUSYNX has received overwhelmingly positive reviews and fan feedback from all over the world. PM Studios is now stepping in to help for this Nintendo Switch version to give it an all-new look from the inside out. The game will feature over 50 musical selections at release! Those who played MUSYNX on mobile are sure to have a familiar, yet totally fresh, experience when it releases on Nintendo Switch in 2018!
▪ Switch up the Music! – Rock out to over 50 tracks on Nintendo Switch, featuring genres like pop, rock, trance, R&B, classical, and more!
▪ Test Your Rhythm! – Simple yet challenging gameplay will put your rhythm to the ultimate test!
▪ Become the Melody Maestro! – Each button press plays part of the song – tapping to the rhythm is the key to a complete musical experience!
▪ How Do You Like Your Music? – Easy, Hard, and even “Inferno” – you have full control over how you want to play!
▪ Pump Up the Artwork! – Each track has a unique artistic presentation to get you amped up along with the music!
For the first time ever Robbie Williams is set to star in his own singing video game.
We Sing Robbie Williams will feature 25 tracks from the chart-topping artist, which will be accompanied by all the original videos making it a true celebration of the British born, multimillion selling pop star.
"KARAOKE JOYSOUND" is a game that allows you to enjoy online karaoke in the comfort of your home.
Going online gives you access to a large library of songs, with more being added all the time!
Your voice's pitch is displayed while you sing, and you can also sing along with guide vocals on some songs.
Using the scoring system ranks your performance, and you can also see how you fare against others in the rankings singing the same song.
What's more, your initial software purchase comes with a complimentary 6-hour ticket (limited to one use).
So gather your friends and have a blast singing karaoke together! Try it now!
Infinity Beats Song Edition is a fun, exciting and thrilling rhythm game where you need to hit the notes based on the rhythm of the music.
- Classic rhythm game style where you simply hit the notes based on the beats and melodies.
- Handpicked sound tracks with catchy melodies and nice beats.
- 3 levels for each track and adding.
- Different Mods to modify game play.
- Very smooth game play.
- Futuristic graphic styles with a space journey theme.
- Multiple special effects to choose.
Radiohammer Station is a rhythm action game where you match your button presses to the beat of the song! Ensure peace in the world by slamming on your enemy using the power of funk!
From zombies and aliens to horribly naughty perverts, the DJs of Radiohammer must face and overcome a wide variety of villainous baddies.
Read more at https://gematsu.com/2017/10/arc-system-works-fk-digital-announce-rhythm-fighting-game-radio-hammer-station-ps4-ps-vita#vCqduCxQv40pQcTG.99
THE iDOLM@STER CINDERELLA GIRLS Starlight Stage is an upcoming spin-off free-to-play rhythm game released for mobile devices based on THE iDOLM@STER CINDERELLA GIRLS. The game revolves around tapping icons of the idols in the rhythm of the background song. Different kinds of notes will be brought in to show how each icon must be tapped; these include simply tapping the icon, tapping and holding down the icon, and tapping two icons simultaneously.