20 Games Like Which Comes First?(TBA)
An online board game published by Berkeley Systems in which a group of players race to the top of the ziggurat, their number of steps each turn determined by the popularity of their answer to an opinion-based poll question, and the traps and bonuses set on each step of the ziggurat.
The team behind the hit party games Fibbage, Quiplash, and YOU DON’T KNOW JACK presents Drawful 2, the game of terrible drawings and hilariously wrong answers!
You use your phone or tablet to draw weird and funny things like “pitcher of nachos” or “death by trombone.” The other players type in what they think the (probably terrible) drawing is and those become the multiple-choice wrong answers. Then everyone - even an audience of potentially thousands – tries to guess the REAL answer.
Drawful 2 is a go-to party game that everyone can play and enjoy!
72 / 10063.6
Akinator, the Web Genie (formerly Akinator, the web Genius) is an internet game and mobile app based on Twenty Questions that attempts to determine which character the player is thinking of by asking them a series of questions. It is an artificial intelligence program that can find and learn the best questions to ask the player. Created by three French programmers in 2007, it became popular worldwide in November 2008, according to Google Trends. In Europe popularity peak was reached in 2009 and Japan in 2010 with the launch of mobile apps by French mobile company SCIMOB, reaching highest ranks on app store . While playing "Akinator", questions are asked by a cartoon genie.
84 / 10054.2
For 3-8 Players and an Audience of thousands!
The team behind the hit party games YOU DON’T KNOW JACK, Fibbage, and Drawful presents Quiplash, the laugh-a-minute battle of wits and wittiness! Use your phone or tablet to answer simple prompts like “Something you’d be surprised to see a donkey do” or “The worst soup flavor: Cream of _____.”
No rules, no correct answers! Say whatever you want!
Your answer is pitted against another player’s answer in a head-to-head clash of cleverness and comedy (or just “Which answer is least stupid?”). Other players – and even an Audience of people waiting to get in the next game – then vote for their favorite answer.
Quiplash is a go-to party game that everyone can play and enjoy!
76 / 10073.8
Stop is a fun and clever turn based game you play with friends. Randomly select a letter to start and type a word for each of the 5 different categories that starts with that letter. The player that gets most correct words wins!
1 letter, 5 different categories. How many words can you form with this letter?
-- App Store Editor's Choice in 18 Countries --
- Turn based, fast paced word game
- Find and play with friends on Stop using personalized nicknames, Facebook, or Game Center
- Unlimited fun with challenging categories to choose from
- Levels: earn XP and as you improve, we’ll celebrate!
- Achievements to unlock and conquer the game
- Learn a new language! Play in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian and Brazilian Portuguese
Start playing Stop!
Tune in at www.facebook.com/stopbyfanatee
90 / 10004.5
Choose from Traditional or Duplicate Scrabble (using the Scrabble competition mode)
• Play fun mini-games like Scrabble Hold'Em (challenge your opponents as best you can) and earn new items.
• Play as one player to learn and challenge yourself. Follow the game, challenge your opponents and find all the words to open the mysterious board "Babel Scrying.
* Multiplayer: Play Scrabble with a friend, family or online opponents. Scrabble 2009 on Wii gives you the opportunity to play up to 4 players so you can compete against your players and family through a lot of mini games and of course the classic game Scrabble.
* Play soccer with Scrabble! You can play with the letters horizontally and vertically as balls and players. Form the best word with the letters you have chosen at random. Throw the most difficult words against your opponent's goal and not get any goal in your goal.
* Wii Balance board: You can play a unique minigame using the Wii Balance Board!
The biggest and fourthiest addition to this storied party game franchise features the blanking fun sequel Fibbage 3 and its new game mode, Fibbage: Enough About You; the web-based frame game Survive the Internet; the spooky date-a-thon Monster Seeking Monster; the deranged debate match Bracketeering; and the one-up art game Civic Doodle. Use your phones or tablets as controllers and play with up to 16 players, plus an audience of up to 10,000!
77 / 10053.85
Microsoft Mahjong (formerly Mahjong Titans and Taipei) is a computer game version of mahjong solitaire published by Microsoft. The version titled Mahjong Titans was developed by Oberon Games and included in Windows Vista and Windows 7 (except Starter and Home Basic editions). It takes advantage of the new graphical user interface (GUI) of Windows Vista, and includes features such as tile set and background choices. (In Windows Vista build 5219, the game was known as Shanghai Solitaire.) The game did not make it to Windows 8; however, a standalone version, developed by Arkadium and published by Microsoft Studios, can be downloaded from the Windows Store free of charge.
An older version of the game was known as Taipei and was bundled in Microsoft Entertainment Pack 1 and Best of Microsoft Entertainment Pack. That version included 32767 possible configurations.
The threequel to the party game phenomenon features the deadly quiz show Trivia Murder Party, the say-anything sequel Quiplash 2, the surprising survey game Guesspionage, the t-shirt slugfest Tee K.O., and the sneaky trickster game Fakin’ It.