20 Games Like Who Wants to be a Millionaire: 1st Edition()
An online board game published by Berkeley Systems in which a group of players race to the top of the ziggurat, their number of steps each turn determined by the popularity of their answer to an opinion-based poll question, and the traps and bonuses set on each step of the ziggurat.
Each challenge is unique and the solution is out of box, you need to keep thinking and trying. And you will be tricked and think:”I have to say you are good at set ting a trap”. If you played Tricky Challenge 1, you will feel funny after you play the second one. If you didn’t, you will feel super amazing and change your thinking way when you play it.
Including 60 tricky&mind-blowing brain teasers.
- The playing way is abnormal but funny.
- The answer is obvious simple but usually wrong.
- Simple game genre and interesting special effect.
- Play by yourself or with your friends,both of them are Ok.
- No time limit-you can enjoy it on any time and place.
- Fun for all ages.
This is a free puzzle game.Spend plenty of time to play free games and relax!
70 / 10003.5
Get the incredibly addicting word game that everyone is talking about! Starts off easy but gets challenging fast. Can you beat the game?
This modern game combines the best of word searching and crosswords for tremendous brain challenging fun!
Never experience a dull moment once you have this most addicting word puzzle game!
► Escape from boredom and stimulate your mind by visiting the beautiful destinations of Wordscapes!
► Over 3,700 puzzles!
► Starts easy and becomes challenging!
Wordscapes is the latest top rated word game from the makers of Word Chums, Spell Blitz and MixTwo.
48 / 10012.4
Don't download this game, it's terrible. And way too difficult for you.
Why do you think it's called The Longest Game Ever? Because it is long, super hard and with tons of content.
No human has ever finished it, and it's not a random guy like you who will change that!
I am 7805j, the most sophisticated Artificial Intelligence in the world. If you still decide to play my game, I will do everything in my power to make you give up!
* Megalomaniac AI who thinks he's better than you
* Nasty NPCs who will make you feel miserable
* Half-baked mini-games with poor graphics
* Thousands of levels of content in the main storyline
* Ascend to the top of the global leaderboard as you progress through the game
Turn It On! is a collection of black boxes, where your task is to guess the mechanics behind. According to the played setting, you will use buttons, switches, wheels, knobs, handles, cogs, a handful of meters, displays, etc. You will need to recognize the machine's behavior and time your action wisely.
Microsoft Mahjong (formerly Mahjong Titans and Taipei) is a computer game version of mahjong solitaire published by Microsoft. The version titled Mahjong Titans was developed by Oberon Games and included in Windows Vista and Windows 7 (except Starter and Home Basic editions). It takes advantage of the new graphical user interface (GUI) of Windows Vista, and includes features such as tile set and background choices. (In Windows Vista build 5219, the game was known as Shanghai Solitaire.) The game did not make it to Windows 8; however, a standalone version, developed by Arkadium and published by Microsoft Studios, can be downloaded from the Windows Store free of charge.
An older version of the game was known as Taipei and was bundled in Microsoft Entertainment Pack 1 and Best of Microsoft Entertainment Pack. That version included 32767 possible configurations.
The team behind the hit party games Fibbage, Quiplash, and YOU DON’T KNOW JACK presents Drawful 2, the game of terrible drawings and hilariously wrong answers!
You use your phone or tablet to draw weird and funny things like “pitcher of nachos” or “death by trombone.” The other players type in what they think the (probably terrible) drawing is and those become the multiple-choice wrong answers. Then everyone - even an audience of potentially thousands – tries to guess the REAL answer.
Drawful 2 is a go-to party game that everyone can play and enjoy!
80 / 10074.0
Tricky Test 2 is an addictive free IQ game you can enjoy with your friends. Get ready to take the quiz and find out if you have a GENIUS brain or not!
Tricky Test 2 is a whole new free puzzle game with a series of tricky brain teasers and absurd solutions that you will never ever think of - the goal of this trivia game is not to be tricked (so far, over 6 million players have been tricked!). Are you smart enough to beat your friends’ IQ? Take the cunning test now if you think you’re a GENIUS!
Each of the brain teasers in this game is unique and pushes your creative thinking to the limit. If you can finish 111 trivia quizzes in 120 minutes, you will be pronounced a genius!
- “111 Tricky & Mind-blowing Brain Teasers″ - you will be tricked!
- “Find Out if You’re a Genius″ - An IQ quiz that tests your memory, logic and math abilities!
- “Test Your Friends Mode” - select the hardest questions to test your friends’ IQ!
- “Fun for All Ages” - best trivia game for family & friends’ gatherings!
- “Tap, Shake or Kiss your Phone?″ - Nothing’s impossible, brain it on!
“The most obvious answer is usually wrong. Think outside the box!”
90 / 10014.5
Whirly Word® is one of the most popular word games today … 2.5 million customers can’t be wrong!
* * * * *
"...the entertainment value never fades with this game. This was one of the first apps I downloaded on my iPhone several years back and I still play it often." ~ Macworld Australia
"... you might just find yourself playing it long beyond the amount of time you initially intended to–it has a way of keeping you engaged long after you thought you’d be bored of it." - panappticon.com
"... Whirly Word holds true to its developers promise and is a breath of fresh air from your average scrambled letter iPhone games." - appsafari.com
* * * * *
How many words can you discover from six letters? Solve the puzzle instantly by finding the six-letter word or step up to the challenge of finding all possible words with the letters given.
The large buttons and sensible design allow you to get lost in puzzles for hours. Or take a quick break from your daily routine to play for just a few minutes. This game is smart and remembers right where you left off.
Whirly Word HD comes with
* over 7,500 puzzles
* two puzzle levels (Abridged and Tournament)
* a built in dictionary to lookup definitions
* multiple color schemes
* records keeping track of your success
* portrait or landscape game boards
* background music and sound
Our Abridged Dictionary puzzles use words that you will recognize or take a plunge into the Tournament Dictionary for a brain boggling experience.
Challenge your vocabulary prowess and play until you win! If you enjoy playing games like Text Twist, Scrabble, Boggle or Word Scramble then Whirly Word is the game for you!
80 / 10004.0
"Bend and twist reality in A Fisherman's Tale, the mind-bending VR puzzle adventure game in which being turned upside down and inside out is not merely a play on words.
Playing as Bob, a tiny fisherman puppet, you live alone in your tiny cabin, oblivious to the world outside. When your radio broadcasts a storm alert, you have to get to the top of the lighthouse and turn on the light! But as you try to leave your cabin with the help of some uncanny sidekicks, you realize what's waiting outside is not at all what you expected..."
80 / 10014.0
Choose from Traditional or Duplicate Scrabble (using the Scrabble competition mode)
• Play fun mini-games like Scrabble Hold'Em (challenge your opponents as best you can) and earn new items.
• Play as one player to learn and challenge yourself. Follow the game, challenge your opponents and find all the words to open the mysterious board "Babel Scrying.
* Multiplayer: Play Scrabble with a friend, family or online opponents. Scrabble 2009 on Wii gives you the opportunity to play up to 4 players so you can compete against your players and family through a lot of mini games and of course the classic game Scrabble.
* Play soccer with Scrabble! You can play with the letters horizontally and vertically as balls and players. Form the best word with the letters you have chosen at random. Throw the most difficult words against your opponent's goal and not get any goal in your goal.
* Wii Balance board: You can play a unique minigame using the Wii Balance Board!