1st Apr, 1996
- Add To
Xevious 3D/G (ゼビウス 3D/G Zebiusu Surī Dī Jī?) is a shoot 'em up arcade game that was released by Namco in April 1996 only in Japan. It was later ported to the PlayStation in 1997 as Xevious 3D/G+.
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Based on 1
How would you rate this game?
- Overwatch: Origins Edition
- Mobile Suit Z Gundam: Hot Scramble
- Star Wars: The Arcade Game
- Star Wars: Battlefront - Renegade Squadron
- Maze War
- Call of Duty: WWII
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III - Hardened Edition
- Kidou Keisatsu Patlabor: Dai 2 Shoutai Shutsudou Seyo!
- Overwatch - Collector's Edition
- Half-Life 3
- Shock Troopers
- Star Wars Trilogy Arcade
- Terminator Salvation
- Far Cry 5
- Star Wars: Battlefront
- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- Star Wars: Episode I - Battle for Naboo