20 Games Like You Don't Know Jack Vol. 2()
Don't download this game, it's terrible. And way too difficult for you.
Why do you think it's called The Longest Game Ever? Because it is long, super hard and with tons of content. No human has ever finished it, and it's not a random guy like you who will change that!
I am 7805j, the most sophisticated Artificial Intelligence in the world. If you still decide to play my game, I will do everything in my power to make you give up!
Stream Avatars is a program enabling viewers in your twitch stream to be represented with avatars and gear that you import to the software. The user/streamer can choose who gets to show up, whether it's all viewers, your followers, subscribers, or just individuals with special privileges that you set.
Do you have the wits to come out on top in this exclusive PlayLink quiz game? Test your pop culture and entertainment knowledge from the ‘80s, ‘90s, ‘00s and 2010s, in a fun, accessible and madcap game show which uses your smart device as the controller.
The team behind the hit party games Fibbage, Quiplash, and YOU DON’T KNOW JACK presents Drawful 2, the game of terrible drawings and hilariously wrong answers!
You use your phone or tablet to draw weird and funny things like “pitcher of nachos” or “death by trombone.” The other players type in what they think the (probably terrible) drawing is and those become the multiple-choice wrong answers. Then everyone - even an audience of potentially thousands – tries to guess the REAL answer.
Drawful 2 is a go-to party game that everyone can play and enjoy!
Member rating: 80 /10004.0
Turn your PlayStation game console into a party! With original music, blistering humor, and a sarcastic host, You Don't Know Jack whisks you from the green room to prime time at a pace so fast it'll make your head spin. Get the question right and score some cash; get it wrong and pay the price.
Ready? Put your knowledge to the test and your ego on the line. You Don't Know Jack is the quiz show party game where high culture and pop-culture collide.
The "say anything" party game is going international! All the hilarious content from Quiplash 2, now in French, Italian, German, and Spanish! With 100 NEW prompts in each language! (And you can still play in boring old English.) Get this QUINTILINGUAL Quiplash now, and take your next party global!
Lunch A Palooza is a fast-paced multiplayer party game, the goal is to be the last food standing. You must use special “attacks” to push other meals off the table, using food-related items, whilst dodging endemic enemies, as well as making use of power-ups, and utilizing traps to foil opponents.
Member rating: 70 /10003.5
NOTE: This game first appeared in The Jackbox Party Pack. It’s Fibbage XL – The Hilarious Bluffing Party Game in standalone form! Fool your friends with your lies, avoid theirs, and find the (usually outrageous) truth. “The mayor of Rabbit Hash, Kentucky is a ____.” Baby? Rabbit? Ham sandwich? Go!
Member rating: 80 /10004.0
What The Dub?! is a multiplayer party game where each player overdubs missing dialogue from hilariously awful B-movies, outdated PSAs, and bizarre industrial films, with their own witty (or just plain stupid) dubs!
Players watch the dubs and vote on the best one. The player with the highest score at the end of the game wins! What The Dub takes "bad movie night" and expands it into an interactive, fast-paced, multiplayer game that friends and family, both local and afar, can enjoy!
A very interesting game to play with your friends. All you have to do is fool your friends by being creative.
The game play is pretty simple and goes like this. Suppose there are n number of players playing...
1) All n players would be given a rare question and it very unlikely someone knows the answer. Everyone has to write a fake answer which should look convincing to others when the time comes.
2) When everyone has submitted their answer in the next screen you will get all the answers submitted by everyone and the right answer(n+1 answers) but nobody know which answer is correct. Everyone has to select the answer they think is the correct answer.
3) Once everyone has selected the answer in the next screen it shows you who fooled you, how many people you have fooled etc.
4) You get 2 points for selecting the correct answer and 1 point for fooling each person. And the scoreboard goes on.
The fun part is all the politics happen when everyone try to promote their answer by conversation. And the best feel you get when you fool everyone around you.
1) Facebook integration: It is very easy to invite people in the game as it has store all the friends who are playing the game.
2) Chat: Game has a pretty smooth chat feature if you are playing from different different locations.
3) Game Notifications: Whenever one of my friend start playing i get a notification with the name who is playing. It gives me the decision ability to play right at the moment since i know who is playing. And the notification takes me directly to the game.
Things i would love to see:
1) Voice: If somehow it was possible to do conversation using voice instead of chat it would be so great.
Game Link: https://foolio.app.link
"Bend and twist reality in A Fisherman's Tale, the mind-bending VR puzzle adventure game in which being turned upside down and inside out is not merely a play on words.
Playing as Bob, a tiny fisherman puppet, you live alone in your tiny cabin, oblivious to the world outside. When your radio broadcasts a storm alert, you have to get to the top of the lighthouse and turn on the light! But as you try to leave your cabin with the help of some uncanny sidekicks, you realize what's waiting outside is not at all what you expected..."