Zero Escape: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors
10th Dec, 2009
The first game in the Zero Escape series, originally made as a standalone title "Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors". The Zero Escape rebranding and alternative cover of the game were released around the time of the Sequel "Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward". The game is a murder mystery visual novel with a heavy story focus that requires multiple playthroughs to figure out and involves puzzle rooms used to progress through... Read More
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Based on 14
Based on 3
How would you rate this game?
- Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward
- Hello, Neighbour!
- Syberia 3
- Silent Hill 2
- Don't Knock Twice
- The Walking Dead: Season One
- The Walking Dead: The Telltale Series - A New Frontier
- Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis: The Graphic Adventure
- Alan Wake
- Resident Evil 7: biohazard
- Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma
- Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location
- Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc
- The Last of Us
- BATMAN: The Telltale Series
- Yahari Game demo Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru.