Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward
16th Feb, 2012
The second game in the Zero Escape series. Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward is a mystery/thriller visual novel. It is story focused with multiple endings that use player choices and puzzle rooms to progress. Additions to the game include an 'auto-advance text' mode, so players can listen to the voice acting without clicking through dialog, a memo function that allows players to note anything they feel is useful, and a flow ... Read More
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Based on 11
Based on 5
How would you rate this game?
- Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma
- Hello, Neighbour!
- Zero Escape: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors
- Syberia 3
- Don't Knock Twice
- Silent Hill 2
- The Walking Dead: The Telltale Series - A New Frontier
- Resident Evil 7: biohazard
- Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location
- BATMAN: The Telltale Series
- The Last Guardian
- Five Nights at Freddy's 2
- Quern - Undying Thoughts
- Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis: The Graphic Adventure