27th May, 1987
Platforms: Sega Master System
Zillion is a space adventure platform video game designed for the Sega Master System as a companion for the Zillion anime series in 1987. The game is a free-scrolling platform/adventure, similar to Epyx's Impossible Mission, in which objects must be inspected to enable things by accessing codes.
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care toadd one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
- Super Mario World
- Candy Crush Saga
- htoL#NiQ: The Firefly Diary
- The Last Guardian
- Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3
- Super Mario 3D World
- Super Mario Bros. 3
- Super Mario Galaxy
- Super Mario Galaxy 2
- Super Mario Advance 2: Super Mario World
- Super Mario All-Stars
- Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
- Super Meat Boy
- Super Mario Advance: Super Mario Bros. 2
- Crash Bandicoot
- Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
- Super Mario Sunshine
- Rayman Legends