1st Dec, 1980
Zork is one of the earliest interactive fiction computer games, with roots drawn from the original genre game, Colossal Cave Adventure. The first version of Zork was written in 1977–1979 using the MDL programming language on a DEC PDP-10 computer.
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care toadd one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- Earthlock: Festival of Magic
- Divinity: Original Sin 2
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- Kingdom Hearts II
- Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD
- Silence: The Whispered World 2
- The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
- Shantae: Half-Genie Hero
- Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue
- Final Fantasy XV
- Riders of Icarus