1st Dec, 1980
- Add To
Zork is one of the earliest interactive fiction computer games, with roots drawn from the original genre game, Colossal Cave Adventure. The first version of Zork was written in 1977–1979 using the MDL programming language on a DEC PDP-10 computer.
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care toadd one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- Earthlock: Festival of Magic
- Divinity: Original Sin 2
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD
- Dark Souls III
- Kingdom Hearts II
- The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
- Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue
- Silence: The Whispered World 2
- Rise & Shine
- The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
- Riders of Icarus
- Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes