1st Dec, 1980
Zork is one of the earliest interactive fiction computer games, with roots drawn from the original genre game, Colossal Cave Adventure. The first version of Zork was written in 1977–1979 using the MDL programming language on a DEC PDP-10 computer.
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why not create one?
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- Divinity: Original Sin 2
- Earthlock: Festival of Magic
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Silence: The Whispered World 2
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2
- Robinson: The Journey
- How We Soar
- Final Fantasy XV
- Kingdom Hearts II
- Riders of Icarus
- The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
- Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series
- Uncharted 4: A Thief's End