- Add To
Zork is one of the earliest interactive fiction computer games, with roots drawn from the original genre game, Colossal Cave Adventure. The first version of Zork was written in 1977–1979 using the MDL programming language on a DEC PDP-10 computer.
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Based on 6
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Pokémon Ultra Sun
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- The Legend of Queen Opala
- Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- Perseus & Andromeda
- Zork III
- Zork II
- Kingdom Hearts II
- Citadel: Forged With Fire
- What Remains of Edith Finch
- Aurora: The Lost Medallion Episode I
- Fate/stay night
- Dante's Inferno
- Blossom & Decay