list of sci-fi games.
My friends and I have decided to choose various games and all play through them together so we can discuss them. The first game we decided to play was Chrono Trigger.
This is a list for the kind of games described in the title. New and old, across all platforms and battle systems. It does contain some repeats do to re-releases with extra content. I will add more as I find them in my free time. I may change the list name once I have something better to call it.
Last updated: ???
Adding basic descriptions of what the game offers.
I plan to play just about everything that ends up on this list so I might also do some reviews for them later.
Game that seem to be or are marketed as being like Demon's Souls. I will be adding games that aren't released yet and may remove them later. I will try not to include expansions.
Still haven't decided on what game mechanics make a soul's game. So far:
- Enemies drop the currency for upgrades and levels.
- You drop currency on death and it can be lost permanently.
- Death mechanics that affect gameplay.
- Gameplay based around learning enemy patterns and using weaknesses.
- Interconnected world or environments.
- World building through environments, enemy names and locations, item details, and NPCs.
- Some NPCs are hidden and can be missed.
- NPCs can be killed.
Only mmos, for they are as special as that special aid class in your school
Only my opinion.
Ich liebe RPG Maker Games. Hier sind alle Spiele, die ich gespielt habe!
Nothing more, nothing less.
No constraints, no rules.
Aqui encontraras mi calificación a todos los titulos de la franquicia de Castlevania
My list of my most favorite games.
This is my the remaining games of my 2018 backlog.
RPG avec Combat en Pause Active
36 lists of video games that were tagged as 'rpg'
Each list was created by members of IGDB.com